Regional Banking and Finance Attorneys
Banking and finance law are ever-evolving areas that constantly increase in complexity. Forming a close relationship with a law firm that has a team of proven, respected attorneys focused on this area can be one of the most important business moves you make. We encourage you to contact us to learn more about the value we can deliver at Armbrecht Jackson LLP.
Serving Financial Institutions, Commercial Investors and Developers
Our banking and finance lawyers represent numerous local, regional and national banks, as well as other financial lending institutions. We also serve the needs of commercial borrowers, real estate brokers, investors and real estate developers. These valued clients trust our firm to handle a wide range of transactional matters, from negotiations to litigation, our team can meet your needs. Our services include:
- Negotiating, documenting and closing all types of commercial and agricultural loans, leases, syndications and other transactions
- Providing full advisory and other legal services related to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, from either the seller or buyer's perspective
- Litigating aggressively to protect our clients' interests in cases involving lender liability, creditors' rights, contract disputes and consumer class action lawsuits
- Advocating for our clients in the administrative or enforcement proceedings before regulatory bodies and providing ongoing counsel on regulatory compliance and governance
- Handling all aspects of other actions and disputes, including UCC filings, workout agreements, and liens issues
Collaboration Between Our Practice Area Teams
As a full-service business finance and litigation law firm, we are able to devote resources ideal for your specific needs. Our banking and finance clients rely on informed counsel and representation from lawyers with experience in related areas such as:
- Corporate and Securities
- Real Estate, Construction and Development
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Tax, Trusts and Estate Planning
Whether you have primarily transaction-related legal needs or would like to work with a law firm capable of providing counsel on your full range of banking and finance matters, we encourage you to contact us at Armbrecht Jackson LLP.