Business Litigation Attorneys
At Armbrecht Jackson LLP, we are accustomed to high-value, high-profile litigation as well as complex litigation avoidance work for our Gulf Coast business clients. Our team has the skill and resources to defend your interests or prosecute your claim arising from virtually any type of dispute. To discuss your case with an experienced, aggressive trial lawyer, contact us.
Achieving Results in Court or Through Skillful Negotiations
Our business litigation attorneys recognize that our clients are interested in results first and foremost, but that efficiency and cost-effective resolution is also a target. We are committed to providing an honest assessment of your case, engaging in early dispute intervention when possible and examining all angles to pursue and protect your interests.
We have successfully argued hundreds of cases in state and federal courts, winning outcomes worth millions to our clients in insurance, banking, transportation and a range of other industries. However, we have also earned favorable results for clients in a full range of arbitration and mediation forums. If your case can be successfully resolved through alternative dispute resolution (ADR), our lawyers are well equipped to advise and represent you.
Business Disputes – Coverage Claims— Product Liability Defense
Our litigators have successfully represented individuals and corporations in cases involving:
- Matters of business control and operations, including breach of contract, shareholder rights, unfair competition, real estate and intellectual property disputes
- All aspects of banking including retail operations, lending and regulatory compliance.
- Insurance coverage and claims disputes, as well as wrongful death, personal injury and general liability claims against business owners and operators
- Defense of product liability lawsuits including those focused on the safety of automobiles, tires, power tools, construction and agricultural equipment, food and feed additives
- Trusts and Estate disputes
- Real estate, construction, condemnation and development disputes, from professional liability claims to problem closings.
Defending Your Reputation as Well as Your Financial Interests
Our law firm has substantial experience conducting and overseeing thorough investigations.
We also recognize that public relations and messaging may be critical to the future of your business, especially in a class action, multijurisdictional or other high-profile case. Consequently, we advise our clients on issues involving corporate communications and interactions with media.
Our commercial and business litigation experience is far-ranging and deep. No case is too complex for the attorneys at Armbrecht Jackson LLP.