Phone: 251-405-1286 Fax: 251-432-6843 251-433-3821
Areas of Practice:
Julia James Shreve
Print This Page
Julia’s practice is focused defending businesses and individuals in civil litigation. Her experience includes medical malpractice defense, complex business litigation, aviation law, products liability, insurance litigation, appellate advocacy, and franchise law. Julia has devoted her career to advising clients and preparing their cases for trial.
Julia graduated from University of Alabama School of Law where she served as a senior editor of the Alabama Law Review and Honor Court Assistant Prosecutor. Prior to law school, Julia received her undergraduate degree summa cum laude from the University of Alabama where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa and Omicron Delta Kappa.
Julia currently serves as the Editor of the Mobile Bar Association monthly bulletin. She was recently appointed to serve as the Vice Chair of the Alabama State Bar Governmental Liaison Committee as well as a member of the Alabama State Bar Quality of Life, Health, and Wellness Task Force. Locally, she is a member of the Women Lawyers and Young Lawyers Sections of the Mobile Bar Association. She has been actively involved as a mentor with Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Alabama since 2014. Julia lives in Mobile with her husband Robert and their son. They are active members of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. In her spare time, Julia enjoys spending time outdoors with her family as well as cooking, yoga, and reading.
- Mobile Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Alpha Chi Omega Sorority
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, J.D.
- Honors: Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society Law Review: Alabama Law Review, Senior Editor University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama B.S. Honors: Summa Cum Laude Major: Psychology
- Alabama State Bar
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit