Areas of Practice:
J. Harris Oppenheimer
Print This Page
Mr. Oppenheimer’s practice areas include both litigation and transactional work involving oil and gas law, real estate, business and commercial litigation, probate matters, intellectual property, and aviation. With respect to his banking and finance practice, he has experience representing lenders and borrowers in financing transactions, as well as related litigation. He also has extensive experience in corporate acquisitions and mergers, as well as in the formation, management and dissolution of entities of all types.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 2010, J.D.
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 2006 B.S. Honors: Summa Cum Laude Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma National Business Honor Society Honors: National Society of Collegiate Scholars Honors: Sigma Alpha Lamda National Leadership and Honor Organization Honors: Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society Honors: Alpha Lamda Delta Honor Society Honors: Golden Key International Honor Society Honors: SGA Senator for College of Commerce and Business Administration (2004-2005) Honors: Chairman for University of Alabama chapter of Ducks Unlimited (2006) Major: Business Management
- Alabama, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 2010