Areas of Practice:
David T. Trice
Print This Page
David Trice received his J.D. from Cumberland School of Law in 2015. Mr. Trice was an active member of Cumberland’s negotiation team and also served as treasurer of the Student Bar Association. After graduation, David clerked for the Baldwin County Circuit Court for over a year. David entered the private practice of law in 2017 and relocated to Mobile. His practice consists of medical malpractice defense, business litigation, probate, and estate planning.
- 28th Judicial Circuit Court of Alabama, Hon. J. Langford Floyd, 2015 - 2016
- Alabama State Bar
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- The University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, 2012, B.B.A., Finance
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, 2015, J.D.
- Alabama, 2015
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 2015