- The University of Alabama School of Law, 2006, J.D.
- University of Alabama, 2003, B.S. in Finance
- Alabama, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2007
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell – Preeminent
Mark Roberts received his J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2006. His practice focuses on aviation litigation, products liability defense, general insurance defense, and business litigation. Mr. Roberts is involved in various professional associations and currently serves as Secretary of the Southern District of Alabama Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He also serves on the Lawyers’ Professionalism and Ethics Committee of the Defense Research Institute and is a member of the Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute, Mobile Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Program, and Alabama Defense Lawyers Association. Mr. Roberts has attained an “AV” peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell and has been consistently recognized as a “Rising Star” in the area of civil defense litigation by Super Lawyers magazine.
- Alabama State Bar Member
- Federal Bar Association – Southern District of Alabama, Chapter Secretary
- Defense Research Institute – Lawyer’s Professionalism and Ethics Committee Committee Member
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute Member
- Alabama Defense Lawyers’ Association Member
- Mobile Bar Association