- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, 2006, J.D.
- Member National Trial Team.
- Order of Barristers.
- Birmingham-Southern College, Birmingham, Alabama, B.A. (History), 2002.
- Alabama, including all Federal District Courts
- Mississippi, including all Federal District Courts
Honors and Awards
- AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell©
- AV Preeminent Judicial by Martindale-Hubbell©
- Rated by Super Lawyers
Gaillard has over 15 years of experience in litigation and trial practice including defending clients against claims of retaliatory discharge, automobile and general negligence, catastrophic injury, property and premises liability, uninsured motorist claims, and claims brought under the Workers Compensation Act. His work at Armbrecht Jackson is focused on civil defense litigation including medical malpractice defense, trucking and transportation defense, labor and employment and workers’ compensation defense, and insurance defense. Gaillard has actively participated in and handled multiple civil jury and non-jury trials and tried 17 jury trials within 1 year to verdict as an Assistant District Attorney before starting his civil practice.
- Nettles v. Pettway, 306 So. 3d 873 (Ala. 2020)
Newell v. SCI Alabama Funeral Services, LLC (Ala. 2017)
- Marvin v. Health Care Authority for Baptist Health, 204 So. 3d 863 (Ala. 2016)
- Northstar Anesthesia of Alabama, LLC v. Noble, 215 So. 3d 1044 (Ala. 2016)
- Rush v. East Bay Elec., LLC, 50 So. 3d 1110 (Ala. Civ. App. 2010)
- D.L.L. II v. B.J., 8 So. 3d 314 (Ala. Civ. App. 2008)
- Tull Bros., Inc. v. Peerless Products, Inc., 953 F.Supp.2d 1245 (S.D. Ala. 2013)
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Mississippi State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association