- The University of Alabama, 2000, BS
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, 2004, JD
- Alabama, 2004
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
Awards and Recognition
- 2022 Best Lawyers, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Medical Malpractice Defense
Bryan’s practice is devoted to litigation primarily handling medical malpractice actions. Over the course of his career, he has successfully defended physicians, nurses, hospitals and long-term care facilities throughout the State of Alabama. Bryan’s distinguished track record in malpractice cases provides him with the expertise to handle cases of any complexity and exposure level. Of his successes include a defense verdict on behalf of two Ob-Gyns in an alleged failure to properly treat pre term labor, which was selected as a top 10 medical malpractice verdict in the country in 2014 by LexisNexis.
In addition to his trial practice, Bryan is a frequent lecturer to nurses and physicians on all issues of medical malpractice, including risk management and electronic medical records.
- Alabama State Bar
- Mobile Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel