- Mississippi State University – B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2020
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D. 2023
- Alabama, 1989
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Alabama (1990 and 2001)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 1996
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1993
Ms. Shearer grew up in Mobile and graduated from St. Paul’s Episcopal School in 2016. After graduating from Mississippi State University in 2020 with a general liberal arts degree, summa cum laude, Ms. Shearer obtained her J.D. degree from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2023. During law school, Ms. Shearer was the editor-in-chief for Volume 47 of the Journal of the Legal Profession. Ms. Shearer joined Armbrecht Jackson LLP in fall of 2023 where she focuses her practice on medical malpractice defense, general litigation, and insurance defense.
- Strict Adherence to the Wills Act Formalities in Alabama: When Did Dead Hand Control Die?, 46 Legal Pro. 341 (2022).