- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, J.D.
- Law Review: University of Alabama Law Review, Board of Editors
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee B.A. Major: English
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Mr. Peebles has primarily a transactional practice, including corporate, financing, commercial lending, securities, real estate and maritime. His practice focuses on all aspects of the representation of parties to various corporate and commercial transactions. He has broad experience in a wide variety of financing transactions, as well as general corporate and related regulatory matters. He has served for over 25 years as a member of the governing body of the Alabama Law Institute, the official advisory law revision and law reform agency of the State of Alabama. He has been listed in the book, The Best Lawyers in America, in the fields of corporate and financial institutions law for more than 10 years. He has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2009 Mobile Banking Lawyer of the Year, the Best Lawyers’ 2012 Mobile Corporate Lawyer of the Year, the Best Lawyers’ 2015 Mobile Banking and Finance Lawyer of the Year. Mr. Peebles has served the State of Alabama as a Commissioner of the Alabama Securities Commission. Mr. Peebles has been recognized by Alabama Super Lawyers.
Awards and Recognition
- Best Lawyers® (Mobile, AL), “Lawyer of the Year” Business Organizations (2016); Banking and Finance Law (2015)
- Best Lawyers®, listed since 1993, Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations, Commercial Finance Law, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Compliance Law, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law
- Selected to the Mid-South Super Lawyers List, Super Lawyers