- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, J.D.
- Auburn University M.B.A. Auburn University B.S.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Awards and Recognition
- Best Lawyers® (Mobile, AL), “Lawyer of the Year” Litigation – Trusts and Estates (2015); Litigation – Banking and Finance (2013)
- Best Lawyers®, listed since 1997, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation – Real Estate, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Selected to the Mid-South Super Lawyers List, Super Lawyers
Mr. Dean concentrates his practice in business litigation (including class actions) and has broad experience in banking and finance related matters. He has litigated cases in Alabama and elsewhere involving banking products and practices, insurance, unfair competition, intellectual property, ERISA, consumer and business fraud, trusts, construction, real estate, natural resources and civil conspiracy. He served on the Alabama Committees for Revision of UCC Articles 1, 3, 4 and 7, and he has been a speaker at programs sponsored by bar associations and law schools on topics concerning developments in business litigation, banking and class actions. Mr. Dean was selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the practice areas of Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation – Real Estate, and Litigation – Trusts and Estates. He is one of a distinguished group of attorneys who have now been listed in Best Lawyers for ten years or longer. Mr. Dean has also been recognized by Super Lawyers since 2008.
Areas of Practice
News and Practice Area Updates
August 21, 2020 (Mobile, Ala) — Armbrecht Jackson LLP is proud to announce that fourteen of its attorneys have been named in The Best Lawyers in
Armbrecht Jackson has fourteen attorneys on the 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers and four “Lawyers of the Year”
August 15, 2019 Mobile, AL, United States –Armbrecht Jackson LLP is pleased to announce that fourteen of its attorneys have been named to the 2020 Edition